Happy Monday everyone! Below are pictures from our anniversary! We splurged and stayed at the Bellagio. It was awesome! We got a fountain room view and every 30 minutes a new show comes on. Each show is synchronized to a certain song (song is played on a certain channel on your tv) and it was worth every penny! I love cool hotel bathrooms and ours was huge- it had a jetted tub with a full view window along the side and it was seriously so much fun. I highly suggest going to the Bellagio but you gotta get a fountain view, it makes the money worth it and is so romantic! (To save money-go on a weekday and book through the internet)
Well FOOTBALL IS HERE! We are so excited! It really makes Sundays and Mondays so much better! Our team is playing tonight...and vs. our #1 enemy- the despicable Raiders! LET'S GO BRONCOS! May all the broncos players play their best and good luck be with us tonight! Amen!
Next week, Bute, Randy, Nick and I will be sitting in row 7 in the end zone at Mile High at 2:15 MST! Look out for us! This will be my first Bronco game IN DENVER and I can't contain my excitement- my first game at the season homeopener- it gives me chills! Seriously! Wow, I feel so lucky! Thank you God- for real!
Love you all and hope your first Monday Night Football Day goes great!
I am so happy that you two had a great time! Make sure you take advantage of it before you have kids cause take it from me, it is hard to get away!!! I guess I have become a Seahawks fan like Bud, although I don't get to watch the games because the kids keep "me" busy...
ReplyDeleteLove and miss you both, Misty