Saturday, June 14, 2008

My First Blog!

I'm gonna try this blogging thing out... but I can't make any promises that this will last or I'll be very good at this. :) The main reason on why I decided to do this: to create a chronicle of Nick's and I's life together. I like that I can archive it and "save" our memories. I also like that I can share these memories with family and friends!

Well I just got interrupted from my first blog...Sophie, aka "Soph", our dog, just had a projectile vomiting episode. As I was cleaning it up, I noticed that it didn't smell bad...it actually smelled clean, like soap. So I went upstairs to our shower...one bar of Dove Soap missing...Ah...mystery solved! A couple months ago I heard a racket in the shower. I went upstairs to check on it and there is Sophie in the shower flinging the bar of soap around! She is adopted. Really. We rescued her when she was 7 months old and she is one of the weirdest dogs I have ever met! This soap thing is one of those oddities. Has anyone ever heard of a dog that eats soap? Soph eats soap. LOL.

Well I dedicate this blog to my sister-in-law, Denise. I enjoy reading her blog and it made me want to start one of my own. This ones for you... and probably only you since I don't know any other bloggers. :) Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you are blogging! You will love it...even if it's just a place to put your thoughts & memories down & share pictures. If you have any questions about anything, let me know! Love ya!

    p.s. You need to remove the word verification on the comments section...please!

    ReplyDelete