Hey everyone! The winter blues are over! Super Sunday is here. Super Sunday saved me once... let's just say it was a rough night 8 years ago and I waited and hoped for that game to come on. All I knew for sure was if I got to watch the Superbowl, I was still alive...and sane. Yeah, maybe we should just move on. ;) Haha.
Anyways, I really don't have any agenda with this blog except to post something. Does anyone else out there get these winter blues? The medical term is "Seasonal Affective Disorder", but I think that sounds crappy . Hate the acronym too - SAD - haha to the schmuck whoever made that up. There's nothing wrong with me, it's the freakin weather that's wrong. They should call it, "Lack of Sunshine so Time to go on a Vacation Disorder" - LSTVD - take that SAD!
My good old friend Jane (a nurse from the pediatric surgeons group I use to work with in Phoenix) said that she would get this way too when she was living in Colorado and her cure was a few minutes in the tanning booth. I think I will try that tomorrow. Then Superbowl is on the next day and we can all feel guiltless about snacking and being couch potatoes. I love this country!
I agree with you. Sometimes there is absolutely nothing worth blogging about and just DRY spells. I experience that and think "people don't want to know about this".
ReplyDelete