This moment touched my soul tonight and I can't help but share it. Although it made me cry, I was not surprised, this is typical Josephine! I also couldn't help but shake my head tonight in amazement like I have done with her so many times before. Oh granny, you never do cease to amaze us, even after you are gone. This is an example of how special my grandmother was, and still is. Jo is still here with us.
My cousin Kelsey just became engaged and we are all so happy for her. She is the last granddaughter of Jo's to get engaged.

My cousin Kelsey posted this:

"We had a gift and no idea who it could be from...J opened the card and it said "love and prayers...Granny" ...tears began pouring out of everyone there..."
My grandma's handwriting is on the envelope. It says "Jameson and Kelsey"

"needless to say...2 years ago my granny predicted what would happen with J and I before she passed away she went out and bought us the new romance Waterford glasses so we would have them to toast to on our wedding day...simply AMAZING...I miss you Josie!"
You just have to love that woman. I am so lucky and grateful that she is my grandma! We all miss you Jo. I LOVE YOU! Love & hugs!
No comments:
Post a Comment