Nick, Hobbs, Bute and I went to Denver this past weekend and experienced one of the greatest days of our lives. I am pretty sure I can speak for them about that. I don't remember ever feeling the high dose of adrenaline I had running through my body during and after the game. It was a feeling, and a place, and a time, that will stay with me forever.
Moments I never want to forget:
- Flying the Bronco flag out the sunroof as we left the Neighborhood
- U-Haul Crazy Angel
- shuffling piles of papers...non-insurance papers
- Can I just pay the fifty bucks now?
Is that Beer?
- picking up Randy with the Flag at full mast
- the Blue Bronco with fire red glowing eyes at the airport
- the perfect "discovery" and game snacks
- the march to the stadium
- my first site of the stadium and seeing the blue and orange colors inside
- the feeling of butterflies
- the B2 flying over our heads
- 7th row seats being just feet away from the players
- The first and last touchdown in "our" endzone (Pittman leap and Royal catch)
- the lighting in the stadium as the sun moved west
- the surreal feeling of actually being there
- Bly and other players seeing our excitement and feeding off of that
- cheering Andre Hall to "run that ****** back"!
- The crowd chanting "Rivers Sucks"!
- Cutler looking up at us as he waited to call a time out
- The South Stands with the beautiful white Bronco above us
- the comeback - and they came back to us in our endzone
- The crowd chanting "EDDIE"
- my camera getting thrown 2 rows down because the guy next to me was so excited
- me getting thrown 3 seats over because the crowd around me erupted!!!
- Nick holding on to me and me flying the flag and screaming and cheering
- high fiving and hugging complete strangers but Bronco family
- feeling at home
- the sheer feeling of joy, excitement, anxiety, relief, ecstasy and peace
- Hearing Rocky Mountain High playing after the game in the Stadium
- Getting on the trolley with my pom poms and yelling "GO BRONCOS" and everyone yelling back, "GO BRONCOS"!
- Yelling at the Chargers Fans "GO BRONCOS"...after the game...nothing like rubbing it in... especially after the last game we played- they are at our house now suckers!
- The car not starting- Nick: "Bute, you ever missed a plane before?"
- All of ours first game in Denver's New Mile High (and me, Hobbs, & Bute's first in Denver)
- Trip=Truly Priceless
Looks like you guys had fun. If there ever was a game to be at, that was it. The pics are cool and it looks like you guys had a blast. One day I'll make to to Chicago. One day.
ReplyDeleteWow that looks like such a blast!!! I can't wait until Bud & I can go to the Seahawks game together, hopefully it will be that much fun except it will be here in Arizona against the stinkbirds ha ha...
ReplyDeleteDid you cut your hair or did you have it up??? I was just wondering, cause I want to cut mine again :)